Friday, June 01, 2007

Lesser Known Facts on ME!

Reshma Tagged me to write 9 unknown things about me. So here you go…these things are not unknown but are the lesser known facts on me!

1. I would have been wearing ONLY skimpy and smart clothes if it was not for my figure!

2. I would have been a hard core Party Animal – if I wouldn’t have thought that I can only study at nights during my college days and now that I can’t leave Advika on a weekend and enjoy without her (she loves dancing too)!

3. I would have loved globe trotting and we didn’t go for our honeymoon! (We had gone to Mahabaleshwar last yr for 2 days 2 yrs after our marriage)! I will always hold a grudge for this!

4. I love to eat good food as in anything that tastes nice and is adequately warm and neatly served and despite many attempts I can’t make myself eat nonveg.

5. I love chatting with my friends (People who just know me think I don’t speak at all)

6. I love good music (As of date I have a ME N73 with not a single song loaded…I don’t know which music I love)

7. I look very docile but when people talk to me they know what I am made of! People are actually scared of me also at my work place…My hubby & reshma can empathise with them they say!!

8. I love baking cakes and delicacy that are out of this world (though I don’t remember when is the last time I baked a cake)


9. I like to finish a book in a go otherwise it doesn’t interest me !

5 comments:

rayshma said...

hehehe... u still wonder WHY ppl are intimidated by u! lol!
and heyy... how come i never got cake????? :(
next time i come to b'bay i want yummy choc cake! and advika and i will finish it off!! :D

MJS said...

you were supposed to put down down 9 "unknown" things about you dear!!!

Suruchi said...

mrids! nt everyone knows me tht well!!

Anonymous said...

Damn - you've indeed changed a freakin lot from those Nagpur days :-)

Great transformation, I must say

Nice posts Suru

Suruchi said...

thanks dheeraj!it was not a transformation...just that my looks are damn deceptive :)