Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Potter Mania!

S: i wish i could send you howlers!!! why u never pick your phone???????
A: Howlers you cant send me !!! u r a muggle!
S: Well you never know!We are not suppose use magic on Muggles :)
A: WAT!!!!!!!!! so ur adding Love potion in my food????
S: Love Potion and you? You must be kidding?? i will have to take my O.W.L again then...HAHAHAHA
A: Hmm...u never know might be its working! Gurlz in my ofc think i am cool n Handsome
S: HAHAHAHAHAHA! do u even know anyone? ok tell me one gurlz name...
A: How does it matter!!
S: Its getting cold here!
A: do u think dementors are going to attack?S
s: Its suddenly feeling unhappy!!
A: I am using a Portkey and going to some place where there is no WORK n BOSS!!
S: Yeah! Lets do that
A: At times I wish I could just apparate from VT to our Home! Travelling the muggle way is so difficult!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome...I can almost picture you and A having this conversation. You harass the poor guy! Don't ask me how i stumbled on your blog but i did...keep writing!!!

rayshma said...

you really DO harass A! but well, he deserves it! lol!!
how i wish i cud apparate... u know where!!