Sunday, March 16, 2008

Best of F.R.I.E.N.D.S

The post is inspired by this!!

I'll be there for you,When the rain starts to pour!I'll be there for you ,Like I've been there before! I'll be there for you, 'Cause you're there for me too!

These lines sum up what friendship really means,you just have to be there for each other come what may! and with age,marriage,children,jobs it so difficult to hold onto such friends!And if you still have friends on whom you can bank upon and be your very own self ...no pretensions,no hypocricy, just plain friendship nothing else! you must be the blessed one!

So this post is to people who have been there for me and have made difference to my life!

rayshma: She is THE reason of me been what i am today,professionally as well as personally!i was new to mumbai when i met her and use to feel and look like a lost soul!From her i learned how to be politically correct, how to give good spanking without making others feel bad about it, how to write stinkers, how to network ,how to handle difficult situations,how to follow up , how to enjoy,how not to crib,how to love food and so on and so forth! Had best of my times with her while watching Hindi movie,eating out , having coffee and apple cake and planet m barista,getting high, laughing over at almost nothing,ganging against people like oz,mithrani,AH!So much so that i couldn't imagine that she would just go away one day to US and leave me alone here! She means so much to me and whenever i am in a fix i think if reshma would have been here what would she have done and i get the solution to my problem! sounds filmy*most of my posts do!*but very true!

V,KJ &M: I have to write about the three togther,cause if we four are not together we feel something is missing! They are very much the reason that i enjoy my work at D!

V:he is king of comedy!can pull out jokes and bring smile onto your face even in the worst of the situations when a hearty laugh is miles away! he can just say a line and everything eases out like there was no trouble at all,you just needed to smile! People confide in him a lot,don't know why,but ya people do!His understanding about women in general is good *he claims to have more than 10 affairs -he is married though to a bong girl after going around with her for almost 10 yrs*!he means a lot to us - we can depend on him for almost anything,he is just a phone call away!

KJ: She is a kid with a pure heart...so pure that i doubt if she has any secrets in her life or whether can she ever keep a thing secret in her life...so much so that even if kj has to go to loo, everyone in our corridor will come to know of it..LOL! She is the life ! Always giving us enough reasons to pull her legs,tease and make fun of and still not feel bad about it!Professionally i really appreciate the amount of efforts she puts in and so does D...she got spot award*best employee award* as a recognition of all her efforts!

M:He is gujju to the core!!Snacks is spelt as snakes and drop is spelt as drope in his gujju dictionary! And for all this he pays a heavy price...getting pulled at every now and then! but when it comes to xls and numbers he is just amazing and impressive. The magic xls sheet that he creates for all our expenditures is just too confound and i really can't make head our tail out of it! *he is a CA and we make him do MIS and invoicing*If i visit orkut twice a day then he visits moneycontrol like 10 times a day and saving money is his motto! but behind all this is a person who is very caring ,understanding and helpful! *for reshma- he is married to a bong as well*

So when these three meet the fourth one thats me...the hell breaks loose and we have a ball of a time,4 very different us pulling each others legs,making sarci comments,eating food,visiting CCD,chandigarh trip...all in all a complete dhamal!

Mrids: We have seen soo much together that we have started taking each others presence in life for granted! and ya we pay the price for that! but so be it...

Sheetal: My all weather friend*literally* since my school days!she is more like an elder sister to me!She is my problem solver*thats why she is so good at coding*!i go to her with all my problems and she has a solution! She is brains with beauty *she looks like Madhuri Dixit and guys use to die to see her!so much so it use to get difficult moving around the city with her* and a amazingly warm person!

Priyanka: She is another mad friend,who means a lot!People like her are really few...guess they don't manufacture such lot anymore!The attitude,girth and the poise is worth a watch! She thought me how to be honest to one self and how to be rooted all the time!

Then there are my engg college frens - trupti,sonal and kavita have hardly met them since ages! but still whenever we meet in some permutation combination there is still lot to share!Miss them a lot!

*Post on -reason for this post deletion and posting it back...coming soon*

6 comments:

rayshma said...

waiting for that post! u also have posts on KJ pending! :D
btw, y's mrids threatening to kill u on ur AND her blog???
note to mrids: u have to be able to leave dxb for any intended murders... heeheehaahaahaa... *that was my evil laughter*

MJS said...

long time no update.. all well?

rayshma said...

mere time ki toh koi kadar hi nahi hai!! i'm still waiting, u know?! :P

Arvind said...

nice to know that i am working with such a fantastic team ... u guys rock ...

Suruchi said...

rayshma said...
this was SO sweet, babes... :)
btw, y the notes to me saying those two are married to bongs, eh?! :D
miss u SO much woman!!!
but good that u have 3 mad people with u at D... we all cud do with a li'l more madness :) always! :)

and yeah, i'll be there for u... *sing it. NOW! LOUD!* :D
March 6, 2008 1:08 PM
rayshma said...
also, nice template :)
March 6, 2008 1:16 PM
Suruchi said...
Mehul's comment:

Suruchi…its really wonderful and as part of your hobby(may be habit) you can only write so much…Thanks for good things you have mentioned for all of us..some funny comments were obviously ignored..ha ha ha…
Best & really appreciated sentence was on Vivek - "we can depend on him for almost anything,he is just a phone call away!" I really agree…
March 6, 2008 11:03 PM
rayshma said...
umm... is KJ interested in marrying a bong too...?
me too unwell to think rite now.. *that means, MAIL me!*
March 7, 2008 12:08 PM
Suruchi said...
@rayshma:we all know abt the bong connection...u want me to be explicit? :D! KJ nt marrying a bong...
March 9, 2008 4:51 AM
MJS said...
you are dead, woman!
March 9, 2008 9:23 AM
rayshma said...
there's a new student worker in vin's lab. she's a bong, too. :D
i SWEAR i had nothing to do with it!
March 9, 2008 8:43 PM
Vivek said...
Suruchi, firstly thanks for writing so many good things about me. I was not knowing that I am Mr. Dependable but I will take that as a compliment :)

Its you all who make me what I am and trust me everytime I think of quitting Disney its you guys who make it difficult for me as I know its tough to find such great pals.

KJ as rightly said is the life of our group. More we write about her is less to define the kind of person she is. She is an extremely hard working individual, talented and I see her going long way in her career but not to the GYM...lol

Mehul as usual a number genius with a big NO whenever Suruchi is asking him something but eventually he is nice enough to help her out. Always there whenever we all need him.

Suruchi, very emotional,fantastic blogger, extremely talented infact by now she is done her masters in Powerpoint with 5YP :) Only she can write so much with patience and power of words. She has got everything needed to be a good leader thats why I keep telling her to occupy the cabin behind us :)

Bas thak gaya hoon yaar... rest later...bye :D

Swati said...

Lovely post ..loved the template :)