Was Tagged on fave literature character by rayshma!
1. Brida - From the Paulo Coelho book. She is a witch and deep down somewhere, I feel I am a witch too. The lessons she learns on faith, soulmates, love, passion, belief are realistic and put together in a manner which makes you ponder.
2. Shyamchi Aai (Shyam's Mother) - This is one character i have always looked upon. The novel by the same Title (Shyamchi Aai) by Sane Guruji very aptly describes and etches out need of mother in a child's life, her meaning to the kid, her influence on her child and changes she can bring about. I love the values that this character stands for!
3. Hermione Granger - Just love the attitude and brains of this character.
4. Samwise - LOTR character, Frodo's best friend is my fave. Just love the way he stood by Frodo through thick and think.
5. Jonathan Livingston Seagull – Love his passion to learn more and fly higher.
6. I love the characters sketched in the plays written by P.L Deshpande. The characters are common people and integrated very beautifully with the play of humor and sarcasm.
7. Petruchio of Taming the Shrew - Love the way this hubby tames his wife. It is hilarious and you tend to love the character.
8. Dennis the Menace- This is one is the naughtiest character whose intentions are never bad. Love the way he gets himself and people around him into trouble.
9. Nancy Drew - She was my fave during school days. Loved her adventurous life and her never say die attitude.