Thursday, December 06, 2007

The 4s of my life!

Picked this one from Reshma...coz on the face of it, it looks quiet simple, nice and to the point

Four women I admire:
- Deeps (my sis in-law- coz of her straightforwardness, casualness and girth)
- Reshma (for her attitude, brains, sense of humor and madness)
- Priyanka (for her sensibility, her knack of managing people and lots of madness)
- Mridula (for her chirpiness, CAN SAY ANYTHING attitude, brains and lots of madness)

Four favourite foods:
- Sizzlers - mushroom in pepper sauce
- Paani Puri
- Croissant
- Death by chocolate

Four jobs i've had:
- MT- Goodyear Tyres
- Product Manager - Bharti
- a/c head -hungama
- Manager- Walt Disney Internet Group


Four favourite drinks:
- Hot Chocolate Fudge (Nirula's and Corner House)
- Anti made coffee
- Vodka with sprite
- Frappe

Four fondest memories:
- Assignments at IIT labs - cherish the time spend there
- Hostel life at IIT
- Sales stint with Goodyear Tyres
- Kabir's Shaadi in Chandigarh

Four unforgettable days:
- 25th Septemeber
- 21st june
- 22nd June
- 5th July

Four things i should work on:
- My figure
- My teeth
- Spending more time with Advika & Ashu
- Writing Blogs

Anyone who has not updated his/her blog for long can start with this one!!

6 comments:

rayshma said...

i want details on sept 25 and july 5. pronto!
and thankee... :)
me's smiling happily to myself early in d morng! hehe
and oye... what's "anti" made coffee?

Suruchi said...

sep 25- ashu proposed me
5th july - i joined hungama!!!
anti=aunty!
miss u babes!

MJS said...

:D thanku thanku..
I ws abt u ask abt the dates, but then read the comments!!!
Chal Frappe peete hain!

rayshma said...

haan, aunty achchi coffee banaati hain. aur baingan bhaja bhi! :D
u joined 4 days before my happy b'day?! hehe...!
me miss u too...
ashu ne propose kaise kiya... apni story blog karo... i tag u!

Suruchi said...

ok mam! tag accepted will blog

Aishwarya Kumaresh said...

heyy!! thanks for dropping by and reading..please keep coming to read :)nice to know u're writing your blog too..keep blogging!!