Saturday, February 09, 2008

Blessings :)


Reshma blessed me! This blog page is so much because of her, if it wouldn’t have been for her i wouldn’t have got to writing and the excuse would have been i don't have time, however clichéd and lame as it may sound.

Have none on the blog other than rayshma and mrids to pass on the blessings to. But would also want to pass on the blessings to people who are so vital to my life.

- Ashu - for loving me the way he does! Accepting me for what i am and not expecting anything out of me. Love him for that!

- Advika - the most beautiful blessing i would ever get.

- Rayshma - for everything - she means a world to me.

- Mrids - Want to pass on the blessings so that you can live your life to fullest soon.

- KJ, VD,MV- for making D a wonderful place to work.

1 comment:

rayshma said...

now u've made me cry....
thanks so much, babes. will call u soon.