Saturday, February 09, 2008

Loved it!

Next tag! the source of the tag remains same.
This is difficult one!One thing!what that can be? i am very possessive about my clothes,gifts ashu gives me,my cellphone,my footwears.But to point out one thing is rather difficult.The russian dolls i got from causway,the ganpati idol reshma gave me on her shaadi,a sindoor dani yuga gifted,the first gift ashu gave me(sliver pendnant)all are treasured possessions and are guarded like life.They travel with me wherever i go.

But one thing that tops all of it,is a poster ashu gifted me when we were still dating.I loved it the moment i saw it.Sadly though,its no more with me.and i miss having it at this moment also and to my surprise its not even on any site anymore.

The poster was huge- covered half of my hostel wall.It had some 15 puppies sitting on the rim of a sofa!something similar to the image below:


And the puppies were looking/staring at a couple smooching!The couple's face couldn't be made out!But they are so engrossed that they are hardly bothered about the puppies.The image was starking combination of innocence and straightforwardness!I just loved it!

1 comment:

rayshma said...

see? u shud get a doggie! then he can stare at u & ashu... and play with advika when she's awake! ;)