Saturday, February 09, 2008

Simple things that make me happy!

Tag again! Few simple things that make me happy!

1. Advika saying I love you mamma,tum bhaut achi ho. I feel Iam the best when she says this.
2. Ashu doing wierd things like getting a big white flower for me.
3. My dance lessons - i cherish them like nothing
4. Dance floor with loud desi music and frens to dance with.
5. Me losing weight :) - finally
6. A pat from unexpected corners...
7. KJ's innocent questions and weird explanations (post on KJ soon)
8. Mom made food.
9. Reshma's calls/mails. i get happy even if i see her online...miss u babes!
10. Reading a good book!
11. Meeting a like minded person (its rare)
12. Giggling over nothing at all with M,V and KJ
13. Teasing KJ and VD and defending M and for arbit reasons and arbit things.
14. When Advika's teacher writes "excellent" on her scrapbook.

1 comment:

rayshma said...

hehe... waiting for the post on KJ... then i can laugh at someone else! hehehee!! :D